"$5000 Sign-On Bonus!! Paid after 30 days, 90 days, and 12 months."
Customer Service Representative - $15.00 Per Hour, Work-From-Home, Full Benefits
As an essential operation to the nation's healthcare infrastructure and a science-based organization, Vitalant believes that being vaccinated helps provide protection and care for our employees, our donors, their families, and the broader community. With this in mind, Vitalant requires employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Individuals applying for this position should be prepared to comply with the COVID-19 vaccination mandates of Vitalant and accordingly, will need to be vaccinated as of first date of employment unless approved exemption exists prior to start.
As a Donor Outreach Coordinator, I you will have the opportunity to be the front-line hero to patients by scheduling present and past donors to make their next vital contribution to the community. Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for achieving goals for recruiting current, lapsed, and potential donors, and scheduling them to donate at an in-center location or area blood drive. Powered by purpose and passion, together let's do amazing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of management.
- Enhancing the donor experience by providing awesome customer service while inspiring donors to realize their life-transforming potential.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the Vitalant attendance policy.
- Upholds donor, patient and employee confidentiality.
- Work in a supportive team atmosphere and willing to assist peers to contribute to a positive work environment and goals.
- Retains donors by booking quality donation appointments, assisting in resolving customer service issues, and acts as the liaison in cultivating a customer service friendly culture.
- Revolutionizing the donor awe experience by using innovative messaging while ensuring the integrity of the donor's profile (e.g., demographics, deferral information, codes donor records appropriately, etc.).
- Interact with the donor base by providing insight to pertinent information (e.g. the donation process, appointment specifics, blood needs/components, frequent donor programs, etc.) and answers schedulability questions via current SOPs and FDA guidelines.
- Codes donor records appropriately based on the information provided by the donor, other parties, and management.
- Adheres to all department metrics.
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as assigned.
High School Graduate or GED required.
- One-year customer service experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Contact Center experience preferred.
- Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work autonomously and productively to meet and exceed goals while multi-tasking, focusing on details and adapting to a changing environment.
- Ability to work in a repetitive role that majority of time is spent on the phone.
- Must possess a positive attitude that encourages teamwork.
Vitalant offers the following benefits
Health insurance Accident insurance
Health savings account Critical illness insurance
Dental insurance Hospital indemnity insurance
Vision insurance Business travel accident insurance
Flexible spending accounts Paid time off
Basic life and AD&D insurance Commuter benefits
Supplemental life and AD&D insurance 401(k) retirement savings plan
Short-term disability insurance Employee assistance program
Long-term disability insurance Education Assistance
Care @ Work Family Care Benefits Door Dash Pass
EEO including disability and veterans.