Since 1957, Shield Healthcare has provided high-quality healthcare services while focusing on customer satisfaction and employee achievement. We are dedicated to fulfilling the medical supply needs of consumers and the caregiving community while maintaining a 99% overall customer satisfaction rating. Over the years, Shield HealthCare has expanded nationally with current service locations in California, Colorado, Illinois, Ohio, Texas and Washington.
Shield HealthCare is looking for a Customer Service Representative to assist our customers with their telephone orders. The position has a set schedule, Monday through Friday, no nights or weekends.
Shield HealthCare offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, vacation and sick days, holiday pay, and continuous training.
- Answer incoming telephone calls/faxes and take orders from physicians, referral sources, and customers
- Enter orders into computer system in timely manner
- Attend to walk in customers
- Process authorizations and support documentation
- Process support and sales incidents to maintain customer satisfaction levels
- Resolve customer complaints
- Upsell and cross-sell to meet customer needs
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Sick and Vacation Days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Education Assistance
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.