- **Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. may be considered as W2 candidates.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Position Title: Customer Service Rep. I
Duration: 09/19/2022 to 09/18/2023
Training hours: 2 weeks, Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 3:30 PM PST, 100% Mandatory Attendance
Training Start Date: Monday September 19th, 2022
Hours of operation after training: Monday through Friday 7 AM to 7 PM PST, open availability required. Full time 40 hours a week and 8 hour days.
Under moderate supervision, provides excellent customer service with timely and accurate information and service to policyholders, lenders and agents for products and programs. May independently solve problems of limited scope and complexity. Performs in a fast-paced, high-production, high-volume environment that focuses heavily on customer service. Work is driven primarily by inbound calls and communications.
• Help customers in their time of need by building rapport, responding to, and resolving inbound phone calls in a fast paced call center environment. This is done by identifying and providing services and solutions by processing payments, updating customer information, updating billing information, verifying coverage for third parties, resolving Right Track inquiries, utilizing available tools to identify and transfer cross sell opportunities to Licensed Sales Center and assisting on company website.
• Provides first call resolution for aligned work and routes customers to the appropriate party to resolve inquiries not conducted by team.
• Support agent/customer relationships; maintain each agency''s brand.
• Maintain accurate data in appropriate systems to reflect account activity. Tracks and captures information and data per department guidelines.
• Adhere to standard operating procedures and consistently utilizes resources provided.
• Stay updated and properly executes upon newsflashes, new workflows and processes.
• Uphold our customer care standards by achieving individual goals on average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, leads generation, and reliability.
• Billing experience preferred