Job would include data entry into Excel spreadsheets among other clerical duties.
The Data Entry position supports SBU projects by ensuring the data integrity and accuracy of entering multiple items in the systems. The Data Entry position works closely with project managers and division administrative managers to ensure all data is collected and entered to make sure billing and documentation is performed correctly. They will be responsible for accurate data entry, file maintenance, and record keeping. This position reports to the project manager.
- Follow safety & policies to maintain a safe working environment in the office and assure office staff work safely.
- Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
- Assist and review dailies, maps, resumes and any forms submitted by project employees. Always check for accuracy to minimize errors.
- Gather paperwork such dailies and leaks with each map to complete accurate data entry on FOMS.
- As maps completed, release them to the appropriate gas company.
- Generate and maintain database of maps completed for each section and review the dailies against the completions listed on the maps to assure billing is correct.
- Maintain dailies, leak report and maps.
- Assist with record keeping of related paperwork.
- Update Manager on the progress of weekly data entry and advise of any errors or mistakes found on maps.
- Assist with locating or researching missing maps, dailies or a particular section.
- Ensure a positive rapport and work relationship with all clients in order to maintain clientele and promote new business
- May need to go out in the field to verify Field Checks then enter what is found.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the manager.
- Safety is our number one priority
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Approach all that we do with a sense of urgency
- Always do the right thing
- Treat others as you wish to be treated
- Strive for excellence in everything we do
- Provide an environment that nurtures growth and enjoyment