Kforce has a client in Englewood, CO that is seeking a Data Management Specialist.
In this role, the Data Management Specialist will be responsible for developing and supporting data management framework, processes, and best practices. As part of the Chief Data Office, the Data Management Specialist will collaborate with business and technology partners to define and implement data management and governance infrastructure. The success of this role is dependent on an understanding of complex data environments, the ability to influence and lead, and being able to partner with teams to enable capabilities.
- Data Management Specialist creates/defines framework and process flows related to data management/data governance activities such as metadata management and tagging, data quality, data cataloging, reference data management, master data management, and information life cycle management
- Provides guidance, organization, and oversight for team members related to assigned projects and tasks
- The Data Management Specialist clearly communicates statuses and issues to leaders within the scrum team as well as across teams
- Collaborates with others to drive work to completion
- Supports and completes stewardship and management of data assets including data quality, tagging, catalog population, requirements intake, etc.
- Data Management Specialist improves team documentation and project planning to facilitate intra-team cross training and provide greater transparency to the overall organization