Kforce has a client in search of a Data Scientist in Greenwood Village, CO.
The candidate will be an experienced individual contributor in Data Analytics (and possibly Machine Learning) and will be responsible for extracting value from IoT data and build models based on collected data or data available in the public domain. The candidate's main role would be to handle all the Data Analytics processes from data collection, cleaning, transformation, and enrichment of IoT data before storing it in a data store for querying and analysis. In addition, the candidate will develop algorithms to analyze data, gather insights and analytics, create business decision flow and dashboard to visualize them. The position is part of the industrial IoT R&D team.
- Design, develop, deploy, and support interactive data visualizations
- Identify data needs, gaps, sources, verify data quality, transform, and clean data as needed
- Developing, analyzing, and comparing algorithms (ML, AI) that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Develop algorithms, train, tune and validate these based on different datasets (internal/external data sources)
- Apply objective, analytical, and orderly thinking to the analysis of complex problems
- Communicate findings and suggest innovative solutions
- Visualizing/Presenting data for stakeholders using different tools and dashboard
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Develop PoC in our labs then do a technology transfer to the production environment