Kforce has a client in Englewood, CO that is seeking a Data Scientist.
We are seeking a Data Engineer/Scientist to join our Wi-Fi CPE Development team in Englewood, Colorado. We define, develop, and test the hardware and software on our company's Advanced In-Home Wi-Fi routers deployed to millions of customer homes across the United States. Ideally, we are looking for a skilled data scientist with a good understanding of data models, machine learning models, data cleaning, and some domain knowledge in the field of Wi-Fi and/or wireless performance metrics.
- Data Scientist will be employing data science techniques and analyzing large datasets to assist in proactive network management of larger wireless networks
- Identify root causes of RF and wireless issues encountered with equipment deployed in the lab, at test houses, or in production networks
- Understand and analyzing test results
- Developing models and software tools to organize and analyze large collections of wireless metrics
- Data Scientist will be developing software and tools for interacting with cloud services, databases, and large datasets
- Creating visualizations and communicating insights across teams
- Collecting data from various sources (cloud data warehouse, internal database, third-party APIs)
- Data Scientist will be developing and implementing supervised/unsupervised/reinforcement machine learning algorithms