National Data and Analytically Polling Firm seeks Senior Data Scientist to lead busy Dept!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kevin Ross
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $95,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
A strategic marketing consultancy that delivers social intelligence for transformational times. Powered by data, insight, and research, we blend art and science to shape the brand, product, customer, and advertising strategy for many of the world’s biggest companies.
The Advanced Analytics team is seeking a Senior Data Scientist with a history of translating complicated survey data analysis into client ready business insights. This growing team is looking for an individual to be a thought leader in survey data research and data science analytics to provide richer insights for our clients. The Senior Data Scientist will execute a wide variety of analytical techniques in order to explain research and findings to client services teams. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong consulting skills and be confident presenting findings as needed to clients directly.
Why join us?
Looking for a candidate with a history of pleasing clients by turning survey data into insights. As it is a remote position, being able to concentrate and work independently is required. The job will entail being able to execute a wide variety of analytical techniques and then explaining this to the research team in lay mans terms. The role will also include training junior analysts and other company staff in these techniques. Lastly, a successful candidate would be willing to have their own research agenda to increase the reputation as a leader in the research space
- Able to consult with internal teams and clients in suggesting the best analytical methods to achieve research outcomes
- Conducting a wide range of analytics and presenting them in easy-to-understand formats
•Product development and pricing models
•Brand health and driver models
•Implicit Association Scoring
•Time Series Models
- Presenting analytic techniques of interest to the entire industry to increase reputation
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in relevant area
- Worked in survey research analytical techniques for 3-10 years.
- History of applying the following survey techniques: driver analysis, discrete choice modeling, time series models, perceptual maps, segmentation, TURF, and price optimization.
- Experience with statistical program such as SPSS, R or SAS
- Mastery of basic statistics needed to design research studies
- Great communication skills especially to non-technical audience and install confidence in them
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.