Description: Our client is currently seeking a Data Scientist (Expert)-Data & Analytics
• Collaborate with data scientists/engineers/stewards on data extraction and data cleaning.
• Design, implement and optimize statistical and machine learning models based on structured and unstructured data.
• Work closely with the software engineering team in the delivery of the developed models.
• PhD in Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research or a related field with statistics courses/publications/proven expertise or Master's degree plus 2 years of industry experience.
• Proficient in machine learning algorithms and concepts;
• Ability to work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment. Comfort in communicating technical content in an easy to understand way
• Proficiency of at least one of Python or R is a must-have and working knowledge of the other
Experience with optimization models and commercial solvers is a plus.
For more details kindly reach at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]