The Title Clerk is expected to:
- Protect the legal, financial and moral well-being of the Larry H. Miller Companies dealerships;
- Provide prompt, first quality processing of deposits, collections of monies and payments to ensure efficient maintenance and accurate balances;
- Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful;
- Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
1. Maximize title reporting and administration.
- Prepare tax and title documents in a time sensitive manner to achieve or exceed title reporting standards and benchmarks.
- Submit legal transfer of documents to Department of Motor Vehicles on a timely basis.
- Assist to post new and used car deals.
- Compile and verify documents, such as invoices and checks to substantiate business transactions.
- Reconcile, process and finalize daily cash and credit card deposits to update receivable ledgers.
- Compile cost reports, revenue and balance sheets.
- Monitor and record accounts payable and receivable to ensure payments are up to date.
- Assists employees, vendors, clients and/or customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures and services.
2. Operate with integrity:
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Practice methods of time management to provide a consistent and efficient work flow.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled