YES, Rotech is STILL HIRING to help serve our patients during this time of the COVID-19. Our business has picked up!! SUBMIT your RESUME today for a manager to review.
As your Home Respiratory and DME equipment and services provider, our number one priority is the safety of our patients and our employees. PPE is provided to all of our employees that will have contact with patients.
We have implemented the following measures:
- We are maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet in both the workplace and during home delivery/pickup, whenever possible.
- We are asking patients to complete a screening questionnaire to determine high-risk situations for our employees.
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures for all of our equipment.
- We are communicating frequently with our employees regarding the latest guidance from the CDC.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
We are seeking a dedicated Patient Service Technician - Local Medical Equipment Delivery Driver who wants to be part of a company who makes a difference in patient’s lives. In this position you will be responsible for making deliveries, providing services and ensuring patients and/or caregivers understand instructions for and are comfortable with use of respiratory and medical equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Available for on-call assignments as needed
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to Clinical Programs
- Adheres to the guidelines established in the ‘Rotech Way’
- Builds relationships with patients and/or caregivers
- Completes all necessary delivery forms and paperwork including, but not limited to invoices, work orders, manifests and logs, patient care instructions, route sheets, etc.
- Complies with applicable laws and regulations
- Delivers equipment and oxygen as required in accordance with industry standards and applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Delivers, sets up and maintains equipment at the delivery address using company vehicle
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, and FDA/DOT and Joint Commission guidelines
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations
- Educates the patient and/or caregiver on the safe use and maintenance of the delivered items
- Encourages patients and/or caregivers to complete the Customer Perception of Care survey
- Maintains assigned company vehicle in a clean and safe working condition
- Observes additional needs that the patient may have and reports to management during morning meeting
- Properly cares for & uses electronic tablet that is assigned for job duties
- Provide clear instructions to patients and/or caregivers to ensure understanding of equipment
- Reports equipment hazards and/or product incidents as required
- Safeguards patient’s Protected Health Information and adheres to all HIPPA privacy regulations
- Works with location personnel to coordinate deliveries
- Performs other duties as assigned