Advanced Family Dental - Lakewood, CO
$17.00 - $30.00 Hourly
At Espire, you're empowered to use your powers. You'll have the freedom from all the barriers, limitations, and frustrations that keep you from focusing on patient care. We're combining the world's best dental care and technology with inspired hospitality. If you're amazing and you'd like to have fun, be your best, and spread confidence and joy one smile at a time, it would be a pleasure to hear from you. Be part of something unique and use your powers for good.
Who You Are:
A passionate dental professional who loves what they do. You have a willingness to build trusting relationships with team members and patients while providing the best patient outcome.
What You Bring:
- Love what you do
- Familiarity with dental equipment and instruments
- Knowledge of Cerec, 3Shape, and intraoral scanning a plus
- Experience with sedation and dental implant placement and restoration a plus
- Willingness and ability to participate in training, which may include travel
- Experience using digital technology and electronic medical records
- Willing to build trust with others
What You Will Be Doing:
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
- Recording treatment information in patient records.
- Exposing dental x-rays from dental diagnostics and caring for dental x-ray equipment.
- Giving patients information on dental hygiene, oral health care, and plaque control programs.
- Collecting and recording medical and dental histories and patient vital signs.
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist.
- Caring for dental equipment.
- Forming preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
- Ordering dental supplies and maintaining dental equipment inventory.
- Fabricating temporary restorations and custom impressions from preliminary impressions.
What You Will Get from Us:
- Flexible work schedule, including part-time and full-time opportunity
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical and vision insurance options
- Dental care for you and your immediate family
- Pet insurance
- Company-sponsored short-term disability benefits
- Voluntary long-term disability benefits
- Life insurance options
- 401(k) savings plan with competitive company match (Full-time)
- Paid time off and company-paid holidays
- A company that values its team members and overall patient experience in a fun environment
- A company that has been voted Top Dental Office year over year