We are seeking a Design Artist Intern, with a passion for cycling, full of creative ideas, and eager to contribute. The design intern assists the Creative Department with a variety of support tasks such as logo rebuilding and custom vector illustrations. The intern will work independently as well as closely with the Design Artists; providing solid logo design, rebuilds and illustrations for cycling apparel.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of design.
- Fully support the company's Creative Department
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient in Mac OS
- Ability to apply relevant design and color theory
- Ability to rebuild raster logos as vector art
- Digital illustrative skills a plus
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The internship is for a 3 month period and is paid.
$15 per hour