DevOps Automation Engineer-AWS Premier Partner-100% Remote-- $140,000
Our Client, a growing SaaS company is looking for a DevOps Automation engineer to join their DevOps Team. We're looking for candidates with a strong programming background, with experience building out CI/CD pipelines and working in an AWS DevOps Environment. You will be responsible for implementing automation solutions that help increase the speed of my clients customer's ability to deliver feature to production.
- At least 2 years of programming experience using high-level programming languages like Python, Java, or Ruby
- Familiarity with complete suite of AWS Services, with particular in those that are heavily used when providing DevOps Automation solutions like CloudFormation, EC2, Route53, S3, Etc.
- 2-5+ years of technical experience in either development, operations, or full-stack implementations
- Frequent and comfortable use of configuration management automation tools such as Chef. Puppet, or Ansible creating continuous delivery systems
What they can offer you:
- Base salary up to $140,000
- 100% remote
- Pay for AWS Certifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
Interviews have already begun, so if you are interested in applying or know someone who is please contact Addison Green immediately at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with an updated resume, or call 972-437-8259
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners and End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Aws and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understand of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.