At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
ADT is searching for a digital video advertising extraordinaire for our Digital Brand Video Media, Sr. Specialist position. This role will report to the Sr. Manager of Digital Brand Media and will perform ADT’s execution across all digital brand video campaigns. We are searching for an up and coming digital video marketer who has direct experience in digital video advertising and/or digital campaign management. Most importantly, you are dedicated and passionate about learning and driving results!
- Develop and execute video campaign media plans and projections across YouTube and other social digital video mediums
- Develop testing framework and own execution
- Monitor and perform daily performance optimizations
- Track brand consideration lift across all brand video campaigns
- Lead agile 2-week sprint testing efforts for all digital brand video media
- Compile and report on different levels of performance read outs for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly readouts
- Stay abreast of video’s ever-changing advertising offerings and implement new ways to scale investments, while challenging our platform partners
- Test and explore new online video activations (e.g. Amazon, IG/FB Stories, Snapchat)
- Craft and submit creative briefs to both internal and external creative agencies
- Secure and audit DNIS/TFN/ECID digital brand media tracking
- Work closely with specialist across other paid teams, ensuring we are communicating at every step
- Act as the go-to video expert on the digital brand team and coordinate campaigns and tests with ADT data scientists, project managers, strategists, etc.
- Submit BPO's for paid media invoices
- Submit monthly budget tracking to finance