The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for creating, executing and tracking marketing lead generation campaigns for Optum. The Digital Campaign Manager is focused on creating client and prospect interactions that are aligned with best practices, and is responsible for working with marketing managers, product management and sales business unit leaders to plan and execute targeted campaigns to our customers and prospects that drive sales pipeline. The Digital Campaign Manager must possess a balance of analytical, creative, and strategic thinking skills across multiple channels, while being focused on producing and executing high quality digital campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience delivering digital marketing campaigns through multiple channels with a priority given to marketing automation and CMS tools to drive thought leadership and demand for complex products. The Digital Campaign Manager will be able to build trusted advisor relationships with colleagues in multiple sales and marketing organizations in a matrix environment.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Work in a proactive and collaborative manner to provide marketing delivery thought leadership and guidance, determining the best solutions to fulfill the goals of marketing segment teams through a multi-channel approach, while ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget, with a high standard of excellence
- Follow best practices for lead generating activities including large, complex integrated digital marketing campaigns, marketing automation and email campaigns, CMS and website landing pages, webinars, social, paid media, trade shows, lead nurturing, lead scoring, lead process and teleprospecting
- Work in concert with cross-functional teams, using data and analytics to clearly articulate performance, value, and areas of improvement to continually improve and advance marketing initiatives by providing actionable insight and recommendations
- Execute digital marketing campaigns utilizing multiple marketing technology platforms including marketing automation, CMS, CRM and analytics. Have knowledge of coding HTML for emails and be able to demonstrate industry best practices in execution of integrated digital marketing, lead nurture automation, landing page creation, email, webinars, social, paid media and general digital design
- Responsible for the overall execution of all organic and paid social media campaigns, as well as paid search, paid display, and paid shopping campaigns
- Executes social marketing plans and strategy to create awareness, engage target audiences, and support conversions in support of the larger Optum marketing campaign framework
- Utilize excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects, under quick deadlines and be able to respond quickly and accurately to change
- Positions in this function are involved in executing market strategies to support products and drive membership/sales growth. Positions execute strategies and tactical plans to support consumer/member innovation, support new product and program launches, and combat competitive pressures
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate marketing or advertising agency environment
- 1+ years of power-user experience delivering marketing campaigns using a marketing automation tool (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, or similar)
- 2+ years of account management and/or project coordination experience
- (2+ years) in Display Advertising (from media planning to execution and ad trafficking), Pay per Click (PPC) Advertising, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 1+ years of HTML familiarity and editing experience
- 1+ years of power-user experience with a web CMS Content Management System (AEM, Sitecore etc.)
- Solid understanding of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Google Ads
- Familiarity with Sysomos, BrandWatch, Sprinklr as well as natively collected metrics
- Experience with paid media tools such as: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads
- Extensive Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook) experience
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Experience with social and paid media tools and strategy
- Experience with analytics tools i.e. DOMO, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc
- Strong attention to detail and project management acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, and the ability to influence through conversation
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems, create and improve processes
- Presentation, web conference production, and meeting facilitation expertise
- Strong ability to learn technology and keep up with ever changing advances and capabilities
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non-clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: click here.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywrords: Optum, UnitedHealth Group, Digital Campaign Manager, marketing, remote, work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH, telecommute, hiring immediately, #RPO