Kforce has a client that is seeking a Director, Marketing Automation in Denver, CO.
You are passionate about data-driven email marketing and its impact on the customer experience. You understand the sales process to ensure email programs are aligned to drive client engagement and accelerate the client journey. You are a Pardot and Salesforce.com power user and have created custom reports to track activities through the full sales funnel. You also have a passion for establishing scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
You thrive in a collaborative environment, are a stickler for details, enjoy utilizing technology to lead change and have a can-do attitude on any job no matter the size.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the operational performance and improvement of the end-to-end lead flow, including creation, scoring, routing, and nurturing
- Understand specific data management requirements globally (ex. GDPR, CAN-SPAN, CCPA) and ensure marketing automation standard operating procedures comply and are enforced
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand companywide marketing and sales objectives and support the appropriate systems, processes, and tools
- Execute email marketing campaigns, analytics/performance tracking, A/B testing, list segmentation and management
- Create and run segmented lists based on client personas, digital behavior and demographic data
- Utilize information to construct informed email marketing campaigns
- Manage the North America Intermediary Pardot Preference Center and overall subscription strategy
- Build Pardot and Salesforce reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results, measure effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement