9Health:365 (Formerly 9Health Fair), one of Colorado's most loved non-profits, is seeking a highly strategic Director of Marketing to lead our new products/offerings while growing our existing user base. The vision of 9Health:365 is that everyone receives the opportunity to progress toward making health-positive choices.
9Health:365 is rapidly expanding its products and services to meet the needs of today's health consumer. The Marketing Director will have the opportunity to grow with the organization and serve as a key leader to develop and document an end-to-end marketing funnel, re-imagine the growth marketing strategy and refine our Product Marketing to help more effectively communicate our value proposition to potential customers.
Currently, 9Health staff are working remotely, but we anticipate returning to the office for at least part of the week within the next few months.
- Be mission-driven. You are passionate about the 9Health:365 mission and the opportunity to make a difference. You have likely volunteered for causes and love to work with dedicated and caring professionals.
- Be analytical and action oriented. You track and analyze metrics to inform product results/success on a per channel basis. You love to dig deep into the numbers to figure out what's working, what's not, and then identify actionable changes to improve performance of all marketing.
- Have a nimble and scrappy mindset. You like to roll up your sleeves and get the work done.
- Have a structured approach. You are comfortable creating processes when none are there then rolling them out to the team and organization. We're honest about our challenges and we need someone who is inspired and motivated to want to solve them with us.
- Be able to prioritize ruthlessly. You ensure that your personal efforts, those of the marketing department (internal and external) are focused on the things that will make the biggest difference.
- Be a winner, and a team player. You set aggressive goals and orchestrate the diverse talents to achieve them. You lift yourself up and raise those around you along the way. You are comfortable working across all departments as needed to be hands-on with internal and external communication functions for the organization (newsletters, press releases, brochures, and website updates).
Salary Range: $85K - $100K
- Manage partners, including agency partners, to elicit efficient and effective results for the organization, including meeting revenue goals and marketing channels such as search, display, email, social.
- Manage staff - build, coach, mentor - to create high performing team.
- Direct the creation of the GTM (go-to-market) playbook. Drive positioning, messaging, and differentiation that align with our brand message and drive adoption of products/services.
- Coordinate with team leaders to help them develop marketing materials.
- 8+ years of marketing experience with focus in product marketing, product management, industry marketing (Healthcare industry a plus).
- 4+ years of experience building & managing product marketing teams.
- A strong track record of developing GTM strategy that's accelerated product adoption.
- Strong management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A cross-functional leader & team player/coach committed to building high performing teams. Non-profit experience is a plus.
- Creative problem solver who can think strategically and out of the box.
- Strong communicator both written and verbal.
- Knowledge/proficiency with Microsoft office, Adobe Creative Suite, email marketing platforms, social media, WordPress website CRM.
- Experience marketing to and communicating with diverse consumers is essential. Bi-lingual in English and Spanish desired.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.