Fastpath Solutions, LLC is a growing company faced with a common industry challenge: How do we grow our organization while keeping the close-knit culture that makes us great?
We decided to answer that challenge in the simplest terms: we hire talented professionals who truly understand that our workplace is a highly collaborative and interactive work environment. You see, at Fastpath, we get along, we respect each other, and we rely on each other to deliver outstanding service to our clients. It's part of why we recently earned Iowa's #1 Top Small Business, and the #1 Values Award! Read more about why Fastpath won these awards here.
Every day, we deliver solid results through a fluid process. We are at the cutting edge of security, audit and compliance solutions which means we balance disciplined project management with spontaneous innovation every single day.
As Director of Product Marketing, you will lead all aspects of product marketing - defining marketing strategies, building competitive intelligence, developing impactful value propositions, creating differentiated messaging and positioning, authoring compelling content and thought leadership to support demand generation, and product education in the marketplace. You will work across Marketing, Sales and Product Management to lead the go-to-market strategy, and will evangelize Fastpath's solutions across the industry through social media, analysts, press and partner alliances. You will be responsible for communicating how companies can best succeed with Fastpath's solutions, including the partner ecosystem, to meet their business goals, oversee market and industry research, closely monitor competitive activity and identify evolving customer requirements. Passionate about driving growth, you'll identify new opportunities for marketing activity, and be responsible for product launches/releases, further developing our brand, and ultimately helping to scale our business.
This is a remote opportunity, candidates can be located anywhere in the United States.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Product Management teams to translate customer needs into clear value props, messaging, and marketing claims to communicate our value.
- In alignment with Product Management, gather qualitative and quantitative insights, and market intelligence by talking regularly to customers and partners, and by conducting market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape to help establish product differentiators and support messaging that resonates with our customers
- Lead go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives including audience definition, market segmentation and targeting, product positioning and messaging. Direct and manage product launches
- Support marketing campaign strategies to rapidly drive awareness and build pipeline - including content, product experience, PR, paid media, brand, and customer marketing - to meet commerce and adoption KPIs
- Drive the content strategy resulting in content to support each stage of the buying journey, and lead content development which articulates the benefits of our products and solutions across all customer touchpoints to differentiate our solutions and communicate our value.
- Create marketing/sales collateral and tools to align with the buying process e.g., sales documentation, product videos, website copy, thought leadership topics and studies) that articulate product benefits.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, effectively articulating the value of Fastpath's proposition and product offering to prospects and the market. Actively participate in webinars, social media and other channels to drive home this messaging Serve as spokesperson with press, analysts and at industry events
What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years of relevant product marketing experience in a scale-up B2B environment
- Experience in enterprise software industry is preferred
- Experience in the GRC, IAM, ERP, and/or Audit space is preferred
- Experience working closely with software product management teams
- Deeply customer-centric with a proven track record of developing product marketing strategy to drive business growth
- Strong strategic thinker and creative problem solver with the ability to synthesize customer and market intelligence into actionable recommendations on positioning, messaging and product features
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with the ability to convert complex ideas into simple messages. Strong communication and presentation skills are a must
- Ability to create data-driven go-to-market plans and adjust based on data analysis, market feedback and corporate strategy evolution.
- Demonstrated ability to develop compelling and creative content that stands out
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skill
How You'll Be Rewarded:
- Base Pay Range: $90,000 - $125,000
- The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and will be based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- 401(k) Match - up to 4%
- 100% employer paid premiums for medical and dental insurance
- 100% employer paid premiums for short- term disability, long- term disability, basic life insurance
- Additional benefits include: Vision, FSA
- Unlimited PTO - take the time off that you need to recharge!
- Flexible schedule