We are searching for an exceptional person to take a senior position in our sales efforts. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and can take leadership in developing and managing relationships with Media customers.
This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals, ideally from within the enterprise SaaS platform sales industry, selling to the media vertical. The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This position will be responsible for driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration for your market segment. If your sales experience is in advertising sales, you will not be a fit for this position.
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status.
- Meet or exceed sales goals each quarter.
- Continuously develop an extensive set of relationships at C-level, VP and Director-levels across companies and across industry categories.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the use of the Brightcove platform.
- Leverage a virtual territory team to execute against sales goals
- Prepare deal overviews and contract summaries for key stakeholders.
- 8-10 years experience in sales/business development, ideally for a leading software or enterprise platform sales company, with experience in media relationships and selling into the vertical.
- Possess a strong sales background that enables you to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
- Drive territory growth through up-selling/cross selling existing customers
- Domain expertise in ad-supported Media/Video use case
- Proven track record of successful six figure sales and exceeding revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to instigate, carry through and close deals
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and think outside the box in terms of deal structure and framework
- An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills