USRC’s greatest strength in being a leader in the dialysis industry is our ability to recognize and celebrate the differences in our diverse workforce. We strongly believe in recruiting top talent and creating a diverse and inclusive work climate and culture at all levels of our organization.
The USRC Director, Pharmacy Education is a broad-based position designed to meet the education needs of USRC Pharmacy staff, sales and clinical education within USRC facilities. This role is responsible for providing leadership for staff and facility education operations including development, implementation, assessment, and revision of processes, courses and curricula. This position assumes a proactive role in innovative educational services, including in-person presentatons and support of sales and administrative teams
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and tasks may be assigned.
- Establish and maintain beginning to end management of education projects (staff and facility).
- Develop, coordinate and facilitate training of staff, physicians and company leadership.
- Deliver/ Facilitate live and recorded training sessions as needed.
- Work with team to implement and follow up within programs.
- Work cross-channel with other departments to promote and create traffic for education and training programs, deliver content and assess needs. Some departments will be: Operations, Clinical Education and Value Base Care
- Work with vendors to obtain staff education and provide training.
- Assess education and training programs to ensure right content is being delivered and it is retained.
- Maintains the following competencies:
- Leadership – Provides clear direction for USRC Rx team around strategy, tactics and processes. Coaches and develops team to be successful. Finds needs of individuals and knows how to implement solutions.
- Business Savvy – Knows how to communicate the return that training initiatives can bring.
- Instructional Design – Understands instructional design regarding how to set objectives, reinforcement and measurement in courses.
- Performance Management – Ensures that set of activities and outputs meets the organization’s goals in an effective and efficient manner. Makes sure the processes that are in place match the tasks and strategies within the education department.
- Results-Driven – Consistently focuses on the results and impact that training and education is having on revenue goals. Delivers courses, concepts and programs that meet identified needs and produce results that impact organizational momentum.
- Maintains effective personnel management and employee relations, including evaluating the performance of all personnel; approving and submitting all hours worked and counseling and disciplining employees.
- Actively promotes GUEST customer service standards; develops effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required for the job
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Bachelor’s degree in dietetics,education or related field. Combination of education, experience, and specialty certifications in related area will be considered in lieu of master’s degree.
- Proficiency and extensive work with adult learning principles.
- Ability to translate evidenced based practice and regulations into action-oriented staff and facility .education.
- Must have extensive knowledge of dialysis industry standards and regulations governing ESRD facilities.
- Valid driver’ license in applicable state. License must be maintained as current, without restrictions and good driving record.
- Dietitian license must be maintained as current and in good standing if applicable.
- Excellent leadership, team building and coaching skills.
- Strong presentation, facilitation and webinar skills; organization and planning skills; ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Must have advanced computer skills, including mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); proficiency in all USRC clinical applications required within 90 days of hire.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.