At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Distribution Finance Underwriter to join the Distribution Finance team in our Commercial Capital business. Learn more about career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in underwriting of floor plan lending transactions
- Identify opportunities for process improvements within scope of responsibilities for Distribution Finance Underwriting functional area
- Research customer financial performance, both historical and future
- Review and research less complex business assignments that require evaluation and selection of alternative suggestions
- Exercise independent judgement to guide medium risk deliverables
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise independent judgement while developing expertise within Distribution Finance Underwriting functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with Distribution Finance Underwriting colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders, including internal and external customers
- 2+ years of Distribution Finance Underwriting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Minimum 2 years' financial analysis experience preferred
- Familiarity with floorplan lending/commercial banking
$52,900.00 - $94,100.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.