CareStaff Partners is currently interviewing Special Education Teacher for a contract position at a School District near Denver, CO beginning September 2021.
- Student Population: Elementary
- Hours Per Week: 37.5 - 40
Job Duties and Role Responsibilities:
As a Special Education Teacher, you will be responsible for day to day management of the classroom and provision of instruction, including development and implementation of the Individual Education Plan (IEP). You will work with students who have learning, mental, emotional, or physical disabilities. Other job duties for a Special Education Teacher may include:
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), implement students’ IEPs, and attend IEP meetings
- Assess students’ skills and determine their educational needs.
- Adapt general lessons to meet students’ needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one.
- Keep data throughout the school year to reflect students’ progress on goals.
- Discuss students’ progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators.
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
- Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
- Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Paid Referral Bonuses