If you are an Enterprise Architect (Remote-Healthcare RCM) with Azure experience, please read on!
We are headquartered in the Atlanta, GA area with remote employees working nationwide and we are cutting edge healthcare technology company that has become one of the most reputable companies in our space! We have been in business for 20+ years and have expanded to over 500 employees nationwide. We were recently recognized as one of the top places to work in the nation and pride ourselves in our excellent work-life balance, great benefits, and very competitive compensation.
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to help scale out and build our new cutting edge AI platform. This position would work heavily in Azure and architect applications in our Azure environment to develop/design framework code. We are also working with microservices architecture and need someone with that experience. We are a C#/.Net shop so having knowledge of C# and the .Net stack would be needed.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 100% remote!
- Architect new healthcare AI platform
- Excellent work environment
- HUGE room for growth
- Work with cutting edge technology
What You Will Be Doing
- Architecting our healthcare AI platform
- Develop framework code
- Work on microservices as defined by the software architect
- Create proof of concepts for emerging tech/hands-in implementing the technical framework
- Serve as technical subject matter expert
- Help with buy vs build decisions
What You Need for this Position
At Least 4-5 Years Of Experience With
- C#/.net stack
- Enterprise Architecture
- Azure PAAS and SAAS service offerings to created large scale integrated applications
- Healthcare experience or knowledge of RCM
Nice To Haves
- Data Lake
- Azure Synapse
So, if you are an Enterprise Architect (Remote-Healthcare RCM) with Azure experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Matt Bailey
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MB6-1691013 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Matt Bailey - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.