Cascade is subject to the federal contractor mandate regarding COVID vaccinations. Should the COVID vaccination mandate be reinstated, all employees will need to be vaccinated or have a limited religious or medical exemption.
Find out why our employees choose Cascade and what it’s like to work here by visiting our Careers Page at www.cascade-env.com/careers.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW -
- We offer competitive pay and benefits –
- Starting wage of $18.00 per hour, zero experience required; Starting wage of $21.00 per hour for those with a CDL A
- 2 Weeks paid Vacation; 7 paid holidays; 40 hours paid sick leave, at a minimum
- Great potential for overtime
- Employee only medical coverage at ZERO cost to the employee
- Monthly cell phone allowance of $50 with a bi-annual cell phone reimbursement of up to $600
- Project-based bonuses AND performance-based merit increases
- Employee Referral Bonus of $2,000
- Reimbursement up to $5,000 for attending CDL Training School AND pay increases after obtaining a CDL A
- We offer the opportunity for travel –
- Our Denver location travels 70% of the. Travel is within Denver and the Midwest
- Projects typically operate on a ’10 Days on / 4 Days off’, depending on project requirements. Workday schedules may be 10 – 12 hours
- Private hotel room for traveling employees at ZERO cost AND per diem
- We offer the opportunity to grow professionally –
- State of the Art CORE Safety Training Program with over $1,800 worth of safety gear provided
- Flexible career paths with opportunities for advancement and growth
- Encouragement to pursue new roles nationwide, explore a variety of projects, and work with mentors and experts who help shape the industry
- Offer of employment is conditional upon passing a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test and maintaining a clean driving record, in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Cascade is subject to the federal contractor mandate regarding COVID vaccinations. Should the COVID vaccination mandate be reinstated, all employees will need to be vaccinated or have a limited religious or medical exemption.
- Prior experience working with Geoprobe, drilling, injection equipment, or other environmental remediation technologies is a plus, but not required
HERE’S AN IDEA OF WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO -
- Learn to drive, operate, and maintain Cascade’s drill rigs, vehicles, forklifts, skid-steers, and other equipment
- Work outdoors year-round within two or three-person crews
- Solve problems and work productively in a team
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain equipment and perform minor repairs
- Comply with all DOT regulations
- Perform physical labor, shoveling drilling debris, and transporting materials using proper lifting techniques
- Maintain all required certifications and training
- Be able to safely lift up to 50 pounds
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned
HERE’S WHAT WE REQUIRE -
- Negative drug test
- Satisfactory results of a background check (and your authorization to conduct a routine background check) – offenses will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Possessing a valid Driver’s License for the state in which you reside and satisfactory results of a Motor Vehicle Report
- Obtaining and maintaining an interstate DOT Medical Card and meeting all Federal Interstate FMCSA requirements to operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Passing a HAZWOPER physical
- Verifying your legal right to work in the United States under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA)
Cascade Environmental, LLC, and our subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination. EEO is the Law.
Find out why our employees choose Cascade and what it’s like to work in various Cascade roles on our Careers Page.