Kforce has a client in search of an ERP Finance Lead in Denver, CO.
The candidate will be working with the Finance Global Process Owner (GPO) and Regional VP to understand business needs, identify gaps against GLPT and compliance, identify risk, and propose solution & enhancement of the ERP system & ancillary support applications. Including, but not limited to the following functional areas:
- Product cost and Production Order Costing in a manufacturing environment
- Financial integration procurement, sales, and manufacturing
- Strong experiences in analysis of production order variances, scrap & defect variances, material usage variances and purchase price variances (PPV)
- General Accounting: General Ledger, Accounts Payable (AP)/Accounts Receivable (AR), and Fixed assets with multiple valuations: US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Local Valuation
- Following standards and procedures defined by the Finance GPO provide governance to ERP transformation projects, enhancement projects, and help desk tickets to ensure process, data, reports, and methodology compliance with GLPT
- Partner with EMEA & APAC Finance COE team, Finance GPO, and regional financial and IT orgs to maintain the integrity of the GLPT