EverCommerce is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Director to join our Global Solutions marketing team. In this role, you'll provide the strategic vision and direction to build the go-to-market and growth strategy for a suite of vertically-tailored, SaaS solutions for service-based SMBs.
You are passionate about building go-to-market strategy and channels that will connect potential SMB buyers with software that can improve their businesses. You have a proven track-record of leading high-performing marketing teams, building growth in the traditional and digital marketing landscape, the discipline and passion to make data-driven decisions, and a keen understanding of how blending the right mix of channels with advanced tactics and execution leads to exceptional results. You understand the importance of communication and the value of tight relationships, cross-functionally, as well as within your direct team.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 500,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you're near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote.
What you'll be doing:
Developing and implementing a cohesive go-to-market strategy to build integrated marketing plans, create positive customer experiences, and drive growth for suite of software solutions.
- Lead a team who deploys digital and traditional campaigns and programs, choosing the best channels and tactics to yield effective results
- Manage demand generation programs for both existing customers and prospects, including digital, email, direct mail, search, social media, webinars, and events
- Drive the content strategy with the content team, including production of articles, white papers, press releases, sell sheets, and articles that target specific markets and segments
- Support the brand strategy with optimization of market messaging and positioning; work with the creative, demand generation, and communications teams to amplify thought leadership, perceived value, and awareness of our brand(s)
- Develop industry partnerships to help expand our footprint geographically and by category
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency, and revenue generation
- Manage and allocate budget with a tight focus on sales pipeline impact and in line with the financial year, quarter, and monthly allocations
- Serve as a functional leader, coordinating heavily with solutions group presidents, GMs, sales and product leaders, and concisely analyzing, reporting, and presenting on performance and growth trends
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 15+ years' experience in marketing agency environments, B2B demand generation, and multi-channel marketing, ideally supporting the SaaS solutions space.
- Minimum of 5 years in management and team leadership
- Strong analytical skills and fanatical obsession with achieving pipeline and customer acquisition growth
- Excellent track record of driving highly creative marketing programs that are measurable by revenue growth
- Deep knowledge of demand generation mix including email marketing, direct mail, events, social media, channel marketing, webinars etc.
- Master project management skills with superb attention to detail
- Standout communication skills with extraordinary ability to collaborate constructively and cross-functionally
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, and Asana a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing, Economics or Business degree preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want - in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Robust health and wellness benefits
- 401k with up to a 4% match
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Compensation:The target salary for this position is $140,000-180,000 per year, including base and bonus in Denver and most remote locations.Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!