Requisition ID: 117159
Job Level: Mid Level
Department: Business Management
Employment Type: Full Time
At Kiewit, the scale of our operations is huge. Our construction and engineering projects span across the United States, Canada and Mexico, improving and connecting communities with every initiative. We depend on our high-performing operations support professionals — they’re the glue that holds multiple areas of the business together and the catalysts that make things happen. We hire only the most driven people and we offer them diverse career opportunities, strong leadership and mentorship, rewarding, collaborative work, and responsibility they won’t find just anywhere. We’re always pushing new limits. You can too.
TIC is a Kiewit Subsidiary that provides direct-hire construction services for industrial projects. TIC Denver has projects in Power, Industrial Manufacturing, Oil Gas Chemical, and Mining across the United States. Its projects range from small capital work up to major EPC projects. We are looking for people committed to the construction industry and not design as this is an “open-shop” environment.
This position is based out of TIC Denver office located at 10350 Park Meadows Dr., Lone Tree, CO 80124.
• Coordinate schedules, travel arrangements and expenses.
• Greet visitors, organize and arrange meetings, schedule conference rooms and set up catered meals.
• Coordinate and arrange travel; prepare travel packets (itineraries, maps/directions and meeting notes).
• Assist with presentation preparation.
• Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mails and faxes.
• Order and maintain supplies, arrange for equipment maintenance as needed.
• Maintain a working knowledge of current software package and new technologies to improve operations; submit recommendations for improvement.
• Participate as a member of the District Meeting committee (secure meeting location, hotel contracts, arrange for catering, purchase prizes).
• Maintain list of employees’ birthdays and send out e-mail birthday cards.
• Investigate and visit local hotels as possible meeting sites for incoming guests, and make recommendations.
• 5+ years' applicable executive-level support experience, preferably in one of the following fields: engineering or construction
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) mininum
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Excel. SharePoint and Acrobat knowledge is a plus
• Must be positive and proactive, with the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Experience planning meetings in a fast-paced environment
• Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
• Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
• Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
• Fast-paced office environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 15 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.