The world of Health Care is rapidly changing. With fewer patients wanting to go to a facility, we are experiencing a rapid increase in home health referrals.
Now is the time to explore a career in Home Health!
Your Skill. Our Mission.
At Interim Healthcare, that is a powerful combination.
It is the foundation upon which we’re creating healthier clients, communities and employees.
We are actively seeking Registered Nurses (RN) to join us and together we will change your life and those you care for!
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a company closer to home and continue to see your patients!
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient's needs
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient needs and scheduling.
- Performs assessments and procedures
- LPN and CNA Supervisory Visits.
- Case manage all assignments from start of care to discharge.
- Coordination of care with other disciplines.
- Communicate effectively with other patients, families, field staff, office staff and physician offices
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) License in Colorado
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
- At least 1200 hours of experience as an RN
- Health care CPR/BLS Certified
- Home health care experience preferred
- Pay per visit, $30.00 - $100.00 depending on visit type
- Mileage/Travel time
- Medical Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Retirement Coverage
- Disability Coverage
- Competitive wages and Sign on Bonus
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit Option
- Competitive wages!
- Disability Coverage
- Support - Access to company supervisors 24x7x365
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Offices in Fort Collins, Greeley, Boulder, Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo and Tucson, AZ
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.