Seeking a Family Law Attorney in Denver - Rocky Mountains!
A well-established growing boutique firm with a strong belief in creating a work-life balance is seeking Associate Attorneys, Mid-level, Senior Attorneys to expand their Family Law and Business Law focus areas. Tech-savvy firm, culturally diverse, youthful vibe with an open office atmosphere following Covid protocols.
- Family Law and Business Law experience at all levels
- Heavy emphasis on Family Law adjudicating divorce, marital property division, child support, child custody, paternity, adoption, spousal support, Collaboration Law.
- Business Law main focus areas: business formation, contracts, dissolution, corporate governance, M&A; Employment Law; compliance, liability, taxation, breach of contract, insurance coverage issues
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required. Adept in managing emotionally volatile situations
- Competitive base, plus bonus incentives, full benefits
Please forward your resume in confidence - contact Karen directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for further details. Actively interviewing - apply now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.