Busy Denver law firm has an immediate need for a Family Law Paralegal with 3+ years of experience who is looking to be part of a collaborative work environment, is dedicated, hardworking, and provides strong customer service to their clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your legal experience and improves the lives of others, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- Experience handling high-asset divorce matters
- Experience handling high-volume workload with critical deadlines
- Project management and organization
- Ability to work independently from Attorneys
- Ability to exercise a high degree of personal integrity, confidentiality, tact, discretion, and judgment
- Ability to anticipate problems, find solutions, and prioritize work accordingly
- Read, Review, and Draft sworn financial statements
- Knowledge and experience reviewing personal financial documents
- Draft and review pleadings
- Prepare discovery and trial exhibits
- Well-developed skills in editing, proofreading, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and composition
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Calculate deadlines and docket them using electronic calendaring systems
- Proficient knowledge and experience using Colorado Courts E-Filing
- Proficient knowledge and experience filing in Federal Court and reviewing local rules
- Ability to transcribe using transcription technology &/or machine
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
- A self-starter who can manage their time and multi-task efficiently
- Family Law experience
- 3 plus years of current law firm experience
- A 4-year degree and/or Paralegal Certificate.
If you are interested in this Family Law Paralegal Job, Denver, CO, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.