FAMILY OFFICE ACCOUNTANT
FAMILY OFFICE ACCOUNTANT – TOP BENEFITS!
We are seeking a full-time accountant for a private family office in downtown Denver. The portfolio is diverse and challenging. The person will be responsible for areas related to personal finances, investment planning, estate preservation, multi-generational planning, philanthropy, ranch and airplane operations and non-operated oil and gas interests.
This would be a great opportunity for an accountant that is working for a CPA firm in their family office area.
The Family Office Accountant will work closely with the Controller, VP of Finance and Office Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FAMILY OFFICE ACCOUNTANT / STAFF ACCOUNTANT
- Accounting, for multiple entities, trusts and individuals, including recording receipts/disbursements and maintaining general ledgers
- Assisting in budget development
- Treasury function
- Assisting in the preparation of work papers and account analyses in connection with tax return preparation
- Investment account tracking
- Preparation of financial analyses and reports