We are looking for a Field Service Representative to join our team!
Field Service Representative - I
Location: Sheridan, CO
Pay Rate: $20/hr
Duration: 3 months
Core Hours: 9a-4:30pm
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it's equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
"At 3M, we excel by combining our talents while leveraging creative and curious minds. This is most impactful when we center our objective at improving the customer experience. It's a privilege to work for such a great company, with amazing people, and leadership that cultivates a growth-mindset." - Eric Hammes, executive vice president of Enterprise Operations at 3M
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
The Impact You'll Make in this Role
This position is directly responsible for serving the needs of our healthcare clients, inclusive of the delivery, pickup and maintenance of cutting edge medical device equipment. The Field Service Representative will interface with 3M customers on a daily basis and is responsible for building, cultivating and maintaining superior customer relationships.
Further responsibilities include performing and assisting in maintaining inventory of products, parts, disposables and supplies. Additional Field Service Representative responsibilities include the cleaning, processing and quality control of medical device equipment, general housekeeping of facility and loading and unloading of equipment in company vehicles.
As a Field Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Supporting customers to include patients and hospital staff on a regular basis providing superior customer service with customer centric solutions
- Preparing medical device equipment (cleaning and disinfecting), disposables, and documentation processing for delivery
- Tracking inventory control on assets, parts, disposables, and supplies. Locate missing and misplaced equipment as needed
- Loading and unloading medical equipment from company vehicles.
- Attending training and other scheduled business functions which will require commercial air travel
Providing quality service as a Field Service Representative within hospitals and clinics means that we must also adhere to hospital and clinic specific standards and follow their health guidelines, even if not mandated on a 3M Campus. To help streamline hospital and clinic requirements, workers will be entered into a secure credentialing system and will be provided alerts and updates specific to their routes/customers. Potential requirements include and are not limited to; MVRs, TB test, and COVID vaccination status, etc. (Costs incurred while on assignment would not fall on the worker or supplier)
The Impact You'll Make in this Role
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- One (1) year field service experience in a private, public, government, or military environment
- Current and valid drivers license is required, as you will be issued a company fleet vehicle for this role
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Ability to work non-traditional work schedule, which may include extended hours including evenings, weekends, and participate in on-call duties
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position through fitness testing as required in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)