A very reputable mechanical contractor is hiring for an Ammonia Technician/Field Superintendent for their industrial refrigeration department. The role has a strong focus on AMMONIA. This position will be trained to run the department, so it is a BIG career move.
Details about the role and requirements:
- 10-15+ years of experience as a Superintendent or Lead industrial ammonia technician
- Highly skilled in the technical aspects of industrial refrigeration with a strong focus on ammonia
- The ability to problem solve and be creative
- Experience running multiple projects and crews
- Training and team building
- Field leadership
- A sharp, get the job done mentality with long-term goals
- Team focused with strong people skills and can hold staff accountable when needed
- Knowledge of service, maintenance, retros, control systems, HVAC/R, and electrical
- Clean driving record
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage/negotiate materials with suppliers
- Analyze and troubleshoot production problems and create and implement solutions
- Prepare work orders and assign jobs for completion
- Maintain client relationships
- Material management
- Construction documents
- Personnel tracking
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule teams
- Working directly with the Industrial Service Manager
- Training in methods, equipment, safety, etc.
Benefits of the role:
- A steady backlog of work as they have remained busy regardless of the economy
- Extremely competitive wages
- Company truck, cellphone & expense card
- Low turnover-most of the employees have been there for many years
- HUGE Opportunity for career advancement
- Great company culture; they really care about and take care of their employees
- Progressive 401k match
- Company has long tenure and very financially stable
- Great Medical/Dental & Vision for employee with affordable benefits for dependents
Our client is ready to hire!! Don't wait, APPLY NOW! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well.
Take the next step in your career! Please contact ANGELA PARCHOMENKO directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information on this or any other positions of interest. Send your resume for review TODAY!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.