Responsible for providing financial leadership, decision support and strategic direction to health company partners and divisional CFOs to achieve the business plan, with specific emphasis on Behavioral Health lines of business. Seeking candidates for the partnership CFO role with behavioral or physical health care experience who have a strong background in general ledger accounting and the generation of financial statements.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as primary liaison between finance leadership and business unit.
- Presents month end financial statements and supporting analysis.
- Prepares annual and quarterly forecasts.
- Prepares internal management reports and comprehensive analyses of financial and statistical results to support senior management.
- Coordinates with actuarial on pricing actions and reserve calculations.
- Conducts and documents complex financial and business related analysis.
- Focuses on business improvement initiatives and leads and directs projects.
- Monitors and validates ROI analysis, modeling, and validation post-contract signing.
- Prepares month end closing of statutory and GAAP financial statements.
- Prepares annual operating/capital budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Prepares comprehensive analysis of financial and statistical results to support Sr. Management.
- Coordinates with actuarial on reserve calculations and re-insurance agreements.
- Prepares internal management reporting.
- Assist in bid writing for government contracts
- Regulate budget to ensure within spending ranges.
- This position is responsible for leading the finance committee and presentations to the partnership board of directors as well as during state meetings.
- Close interactions with corporate accounting department and daily interactions with partners will require strong interpersonal and time management skills.
Requires BS/BA in accounting or finance; 5-7 years of progressively more responsible experience in a high level financial analysis position; experience supporting senior management; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. CPA, MBA or Master’s degree in accounting preferred. Hyperion experience strongly preferred. Controller/Assistant Controller experience preferred.