Ref ID: 00620-9502903462
Classification: Finance Manager
Compensation: $100000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is partnering with an established company to add a direct hire Finance Manager to their team in Denver. This is a great opportunity for a Finance Manager, Controller or Accounting Manager to join a stable company with great growth opportunities! The Finance Manager is responsible for:
- Preparing SEC filings, such as 10-K’s, 10-Q’s.
- Preparing footnotes, consolidated cash flows and equity statements, MD& A and other schedules to ensure proper disclosure in the various filings.
- Working directly with external audit firm to help with the successful completion of annual audits and reviews.
- Working directly with internal audit consultants to assist with successful completion of the annual internal controls assessment.
- Exploring opportunities to improve the financial reporting processes, including improvements to existing controls.
- Supervising the monthly close accounting processes to help facilitate the timely completion of the month end close.
- Determining appropriate accounting treatment of acquisitions.
- Performing technical accounting research and prepare technical memos.
- Preparing and assisting in the preparation of various budgets and forecasts for the company.
- And more!