Ref ID: 00620-0012280719
Classification: VP/Director of Finance
Compensation: $100000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is working with a global manufacturing company to find a Finance Manager. This company is growing rapidly and is opening offices in multiple cities around the world! If you are an experienced finance professional with manufacturing/consumer products experience, please apply! This role would be responsible for:
- Lead supply chain reporting and analytics for the company
- Develop process for input cost planning, reconciliation, and reporting that supports all key business partners
- Support development of product costings and annual planning process for cost of goods
- Driving insights on inventory management through development of reports and measuring vs. key targets
- Assist with the preparation of ad hoc reports, financial reviews and special projects as directed by the leadership team
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of forecasts and financial results.
- Identify and analyze prevailing trends in business practices.
- Ensure costs are accurately captured and monitor budget adherence.
- Assist with Business Plan development by conducting relevant project research and analysis for purposes of strategy identification and implementation.
- Calculate key performance indicators, benchmarks and measures.
- Provide advice, training and/or guidance to staff in the section when necessary.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Benefits: This position is eligible for medical, dental, 401k benefits, and annual vacation.
- $100-120k + 15% target bonus
If you are interested in this position, please call Morgan at 720-678-9280 or apply to this posting.