Finance Manager - Non-Profit Healthcare
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a very dynamic, small, local non-profit center providing critical counseling and mental health care services to the underserved communities.
- Founded over 30 years ago and with a passion for serving others and building a community where all Coloradans can feel welcome and safe.
Overview of the Finance Manager:
- Oversee AP & AR and support the month and year-end closings.
- Review monthly financial statements for accuracy.
- Perform account reconciliations and assist the Finance Director in cash management.
- Financial communication and support to all staff, contractors, and vendors.
- Provide the backup as necessary for payroll, human resources, and facilities.
- Oversee, track, and manage the government grant fund and grant accounting.
- Work closely with external audits providing the communication, support and requests from the auditors.
- Preparation of the quarterly 941 report
- Supervise one staff member
Preferred Qualifications for the Finance Manager:
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of financial, monthly GAAP accounting
- Non-profit experience helpful but not required
- Experience with QuickBooks and advanced Excel skills required
- Salary range: $55k - $65k