Title: Finance Specialist II
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Broomfield, Colorado, 80021
- The position will provide margin analytics and business intelligence infrastructure.
- This position is responsible analyzing order entry; billing and vendor cost detail to provide detail and summarized reporting for identification of negative margin and rate increase scenarios.
- Development of Margin Assurance Reporting and Analytical tools: Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI, ASP.Net (C#) Preferred.
- Create & maintain data management processes in support of Finance initiatives.
- Develop presentation and analysis applications in support of Finance initiatives.
- Interpret needs of client groups to define purpose, scope, limitations, and impact of requested initiatives.
- Analyze data management processes for accuracy and integrity.
- Organize data into logical financial groupings for ease of use by multiple end users.
- Develop new financial data reporting models to improve accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency.
- Prepare and present financial data analysis in a reporting model.
- Provide additional data trending to report key patterns, correlations, and indicators with the data.
Education and Experience:
- Experience: 2-4 yrs.
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree.
- Field Of Study: Computer Science, Information Systems.
- A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes.
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
- 2-4 years related experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (SSIS, Reporting Services).
- Experience with enterprise-level ETL (Extraction, Translation, Load) tools (SSIS, Informatica, DTS, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of modern relational database systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
- Exposure to enterprise-level Microsoft Web-based tools (Reporting Services, Power BI, .NET ASP).
- Strong MS Office skills, including Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong math, logic, reasoning, and analysis skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within teams.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.