Location: Broomfield, CO
Description: Our client is currently seeking a FINANCE SPECIALIST II
Position: Finance Specialist II
Duration: 1+ Years
Location: Broomfield, CO
Job Description :
Financial Assurance is a forward-looking, proactive business management domain that creates and maintains audits and controls to ensure revenue leakage is identified and corrected.
The primary focus of this role includes developing audits, auditing, analysis and reporting of the financial impacts of these audits.
This position requires exceptional interpersonal skills, a high comfort level with dynamic priorities, a curiosity and willingness to solve business problems and identify new problems.
The ideal candidate has a strong awareness of the systems used for order entry, provisioning and invoicing customers and is proficient in financial analysis and SQL.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for performing detailed customer audits that identify revenue recovery and cost savings opportunities.
• Isolate and research services, analyze the business drivers, determine root cause, and work with functional
and business teams to resolve leakage issues.
• Conduct variance reporting, root cause identification, and error resolution resulting in revenue recovery or cost savings.
• Design and implement financial assurance controls including source data acquisition, normalization, and automation. Implement new control points and metrics as the business changes.
• Lead efforts that prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and reduce defects.
• Audit and evaluate customer’s invoices, contracts, and orders to ensure revenue is billed appropriately.
• Optimize business intelligence including query development and data analysis.
• Build and run queries and conduct complex data analysis. Support adhoc requests and projects as requested by the supported organizations and teams.
• Exceptional ability to work effectively in groups with disparate priorities and operational targets.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to develop productive business relationships with internal & external team members.
• Exceptional analytical skill and business acumen.
• Above average Microsoft Office application skills, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Team player with a passion for service.
• Working knowledge of SQL Server and able to write SQL.
• Working knowledge of Python is a plus.
• Created reports in PowerBI and Tableau a plus.
• Ability to multi-task.
Bachelors or Equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Business Admin, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]