Finance Specialist II
1+ Year Contract
In this role, you will support our Margin Assurance Rerate Team by being responsible for sending customer notifications and automating our existing tools. You may also support our Margin Assurance Rerate team by performing validation audits on rerate order entry and billing output to ensure billing accuracy and to protect the customer experience. You may also support rerate scope validation audits as needed.
Education and Experience
* Experience: 2-4 yrs
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
* Field Of Study: Computer Science, Information Systems, Business
* A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
* Attention to detail with excellent organizational capabilities.
* Ability to prioritize with strong time management skills.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- 2-4 years related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (SSIS, Reporting Services)
- Understanding of modern relational database systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Exposure to enterprise-level Microsoft Web-based tools (Reporting Services, Power BI, .NET, ASP)
- Strong MS Office skills, including Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong math, logic, reasoning, and analysis skills
- Ability to work both independently and within teams
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Send monthly rerate customer notifications via email notification tool and via US Government Client
- Utilize programming skills to automate manual notification process: ASP.Net (C#), SQL
- Perform order entry to billing audit for services being rerated.
- Work with audit stakeholders to root cause and resolve issues identified in audits
- Utilize Margin Assurance Reporting and Analytical tools: Power BI, OBIEE, SSRS, Tableau
- Interpret needs of client groups to define purpose, scope, limitations, and impact of requested initiatives
- Analyze data management processes for accuracy and integrity
- Organize data into logical financial groupings for ease of use by multiple end users
- Provide additional data trending to report key patterns, correlations, and indicators with the data.