Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care - in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full Time Fitness Center Supervisor to join our team in Golden, CO.
About the role:
To lead a goal-focused, innovative, engaging fitness and physical activity program. Primary responsibilities will consist of leading efforts to help our participants move more and sit less through the development and delivery of physical activity programming, direct oversight of fitness center services as well as day to day operations, data collection, reporting and subcontractor management.
* Oversee day-to-day operations of the fitness center; including team member management, program management and facility management
* Model and ensure the delivery of excellent customer service to all participants and to our client partner.
* Develop a strong partnership with and understand the goals and objectives that our key client partners have for the fitness center program,
* Oversee the management of or directly manage the group exercise program, the personal training program, the internship program, member recruitment and retention, fitness center marketing and non-member program outreach.
* Manage a budget and produce reporting for fitness center program summaries and monthly reports
* Lead group and one-on-one meetings to engage the fitness center team and remain focused on the achievement of site and individual goals.
* Deliver a physical activity and wellness program plan that is aligned with the strategic goals of both Premise Health and our client partner. Programs may include motivational programs, health promotion activities, screenings, recreational events, etc.
* Communicate clearly and in a timely manner with direct reports, key client contacts and supervisor
* Conduct an annual member satisfaction survey and develop a plan for continuous improvement
* Perform all aspects of hiring, payroll, training, development and evaluation for all team members as appropriate
* Provide exercise leadership expertise according to the latest American College of Sports Medicine, Exercise Testing and Prescription guidelines.
* Deliver fitness services which include; teaching group exercise classes, conducting fitness assessments and writing exercise prescriptions.
* Address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
* May require other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in exercise science or a closely related field is required (Master's degree preferred)
* Personal Training certification from nationally recognized, accredited organization (e.g. ACSM, NASM, NSCA etc.) is preferred
* Current certification in CPR/AED (hands on program required) and First Aid required
* Group Exercise Primary certification from nationally recognized organization (e.g. AFFA, ACE, IDEA) is preferred
* Advanced fitness certification(s) (FMS, Exercise is Medicine, Corrective Specialist, etc.) preferred.
* 3+ years fitness industry experience
* Management experience preferred
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health's commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
* Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.