PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Flight Dispatcher in Englewood, CO.
- A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on Communicates with flight crews, schedulers, owner service representatives and other involved personnel to seek, identify and track specific flight requirements.
- Creates and adjust flight plans and other appropriate documentation.
- Develops plans that meet all applicable FAA and international rules and regulations.
- Gathers information on current weather conditions, planned flight routes, hazardous conditions and other flight information related to safety of flight and prepares and participates in a briefing to the flight crew.
- Acquires, distributes and interprets a wide variety of publications (navigation charts, flight manuals and other safety publications) required to ensure safe flight and to comply with governmental regulations.
- Under minimal supervision, provides customer service and creates positive business relationships with customers while communicating with flight crews, schedulers, owner service representatives and other involved personnel to seek, identify and track specific flight requirements Flight plans may be complex in nature with various stops, airports and specific requirements.
- Provides flight follow up for aircraft in flight, communicating revisions as needed due to weather or other unforeseen changes.
- Position provides basic flight planning duties for customers typically in the commercial and/or business aviation sector communicating with flight crews, schedulers, owners and other involved personnel to seek, identify and track specific flight requirements. Creates and adjusts flight plans, itineraries and other appropriate documentation for trips which involve multiple legs, multiple airports and ensuring appropriate performance and weight and balance issues.
- Under minimal supervision, uses on-line tools and resources to gathers routine flight information and prepares information for briefing delivery to the flight crew.
- Independently acquires, distributes and interprets a wide variety of publications
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Able to work and function in a 24x7 by 365 operational environment.
- Must have a current FAA Dispatcher Certificate.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Degree in a related field of study and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Makes use of and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, and concepts.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to policies, procedures, and practices for guidance.
- Works under general supervision. Products are reviewed for sound judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results may result in the allocation of additional resources.
- Interacts primarily with internal personnel and external customers. Represents the organization on specific projects.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$