Vaco is partnering with a rapidly growing Real Estate company located in Downtown Denver who is looking to hire an Accounting Manager for their real estate investment division. This position reports directly to the Fund Controller and offers an opportunity to work in a variety of different areas over multiple real estate funds including financial reporting, investor relations, compliance reporting, audit coordination and more.
Ideally, our client is looking for a strong professional with an Accounting or Finance background with a pro-active team player mentality and positive and energetic attitude. You'll be working with a strong team in a vibrant and fast paced environment with plenty of opportunity to grow professionally and develop your accounting skillset.
- 4+ years of professional Accounting or Finance experience focused in real estate, public accounting, or investment and fund accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Master's degree in Accounting and/or CPA is highly preferred
- Familiarity with real estate, securities, investment vehicle operations and reporting
- Advanced excel skills and strong software systems experience highly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment