Kforce has a client that is seeking a General Ledger Accountant in Broomfield, CO.
As part of the General Ledger Accounting Team, you will be supporting the Accounting organization in achievement of its goals and collaboratively work with the broader organization to perform required responsibilities. As a General Ledger Accountant, you will assist with both daily reporting and general ledger posting responsibilities in addition to the monthly close processes and audit support.
- General Ledger Accountant will be processing the daily cash deposit and reporting
- Applying customer payments, sometimes requiring coordination with the billing team
- As General Ledger Accountant, you will assist with the monthly close process, including but not limited to account reconciliations and review over customer payment applications, unapplied deposits, customer deposits, sales taxes, fixed assets and intangibles
- Record bank fees
- Calculate and record the monthly travel expense accrual
- P&L and Income Statement variance analysis
- General Ledger Accountants process monthly sales tax returns in multiple jurisdictions for multiple entities
- Reconciling and posting monthly sales tax payments for multiple entities
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Audit support