TEKsystems is supporting our client in the search for a GIS Program Manager to assist with a Government client in Colorado.
This is more than just a Program Manager, but someone who has a very niche set of combined skills. The core goal of the project will be planning, building, and moving a GIS Data structure to the Cloud/ AWS.
*This work can be done remotely while Covid19 procedures exist, but will need to be available to return onsite in Lakewood, CO if requested.
Top experience they are needing:
- Architectural GIS experience
- AWS migration (pros/cons) and having understanding
- Understanding of IT architecture/ On-premise Data Center Architecture
- IDIQ management experience
- NIST/ FISMA Security experience
This individual will be responsible for the management, coordination, and completion of GIS information technology projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Due to the nature of the client, Government program management experience is required. This person prepares reports for the COR and Task Order Managers regarding status of project.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Geospatial Information, Information Technology, or Program Management from an accredited University recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and a minimum of four years in a program management position in a commercial/government facility.
- Experience on commercial/government projects that included a large percentage of Information Technology or Geospatial objectives.
- Experience managing complex contracts, simultaneously meeting high priority requirements for at least three tasks at any given time.
- Experience developing government project cost estimates and tracking funding.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.