Hands-On Controller / CFO – Great Team Environment! Real Estate!
Successful and growing privately owned real estate company is seeking a Hands-On Controller / CFO to lead their accounting and finance operations!
The ideal candidate will be team-oriented individual that possesses the highest level of integrity and exhibits strong interpersonal skills.
We are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that is willing to get their hands dirty and wear a lot of hats.
The ideal candidate will be a CPA with 6-15 years of experience in public accounting and/or industry experience. Real Estate/ Property Management experience is required.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF HANDS-ON CONTROLLER / CFO
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Budgeting, forecasting, analysis and cash flow
- Update policies and procedures as necessary
- Ensure effective and adequate internal controls are in place
- Work with outside CPA firm to provide information necessary for the preparation of federal and state income tax returns
- Other special projects and duties as assigned