About The Role
We 're looking for someone to run our ABM team. As a Sr. Manager of ABM you 'll lead, develop and scale our global ABM strategy. This person will manage a direct report as a leader on our team and have significant experience building strategy and mentoring others. We've experienced tremendous growth over the last few years and this role is critical to ensuring we continue to rapidly scale the business.
This role reports to our Vice President of Demand Generation and will be based in our San Francisco office.
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- You 'll be the leader of our ABM team. You will join us as a player-coach to others on our demand gen team, including other ABM marketers.
- Develop and scale the Company for Business Mid-Market ABM strategy with the goal of driving pipeline. In this critically important role, you 'll be responsible for the strategy, execution, reporting, and results of our global Mid-Market ABM program.
- In addition to building the global program, you 'll be responsible for driving our North America execution and will collaborate closely with your regional counterparts for local execution on their end.
- You 'll work closely with our Enterprise ABM manager, marketing, sales, and ops team to set up a winning strategy that supports our growth in the Mid-Market segment.
- Turn our ABM efforts into a finely-tuned machine! You 'll work cross-functionally to make our sales and marketing ABM processes as efficient as possible.
- Partner with Sales to select the right target accounts, and then develop the strategy and campaigns that will make an impact for those accounts.
- Operationalize ABM planning and reporting so we can clearly measure the success of our efforts in partnership with others on the marketing team.
- Deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix so that we 're delivering the right marketing message at the right time.
We're Excited About You Because You Have:
- 7-10 years of demand gen experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 3+ years of account-based marketing experience, specifically with Corporate or Mid-Market focus.
- Proven leadership skills and at least 4 years of direct people management experience of employees.
- A track record of scaling account-based marketing in fast-growing organizations.
- Experience in marketing automation and measurement, specifically in account-based marketing. Very familiar with Salesforce, Marketo, 6Sense, and Sendoso/PFL.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions.
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of using data to measure the success of ABM efforts.
- Comfortable with a dynamic environment when priorities and tactics change rapidly and you 're able to adapt quickly.