The Head of Brand in North America will be responsible for leading our integrated marketing strategy, planning, and execution across channels. The "mantra" for the Head of Brand will be to deliver 'A consistent, and well thought out cross-channel marketing experience. Always considering the POV of the consumer.'
In this role, you will own Brand Planning, working with a global team to drive a consistent, centralized approach for NA. This includes building annual brand marketing plans and marketing roadmaps, driving brand and product marketing strategy, leading the Marketing Go-To-Market process, athlete marketing and supporting a team that manages priority marketing programs.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent the company’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
Please note this position requires you to work in our downtown Denver, CO office.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Lead development of annual brand marketing plan- defining marketing goals, objectives, strategies, and KPI's- in partnership with VP Brand Marketing NA.
- Actively track & analyze business results and brand performance metrics.
- Foster innovative thinking and approach to brand marketing planning, bringing new ideas for consideration. Create "Never been done befores."
- Develop brand and product marketing strategies, including consumer target approach and positioning, to help achieve brand, category, and channel goals.
- Manage NA marketing teams and channels/function communication, spanning across eCommerce, social/digital, partnership marketing, brand comms and our IRL efforts.
- Steer team in effective execution of marketing plans, providing clear direction including goals, objectives, and strategy.
- Drive clear and consistent consumer focus, storytelling, and brand voice across marketing touch points.
- Lead product collaborations, including identifying opportunities, scoping potential partners, and building business cases to inform go/no-go.
- Track and share competitive activity, trends, and implications. Understand the fitness/wellness/conditioning landscape.
- Community building and relationship sustaining efforts.
- Lead marketing GTM Process, balancing channel needs as informed by functional inputs, to achieve aligned brand and product priorities.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- BS or BA, MBA is a plus
- 10 years of experience in fitness/wellness/lifestyle/culture or fashion with direct experience in Product Marketing, Brand/Impact Marketing, GTM/Marketing Ops, eComm Marketing, and Wholesale Marketing.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking ability.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience applying marketing fundamentals.
- Solid project management experience.
- Team leadership and development experience (3+ direct reports).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and inspire cross-functional teams.
- A high degree of comfort managing ambiguity and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.