What if you could grow your career while making the world a cleaner, safer and healthier place? Help prevent the spread of infection? And touch what is fundamental to saving lives? As a respected leader in healthcare, we foster collaboration to create innovative solutions that improve health outcomes and keep patients safe. We are a global leader making an impact and delighting our customers in more than 170 countries, in a workplace where our voices matter, our contributions are rewarded and our employees are inspired. Make an impact. Build the healthcare career you’ve always wanted. Join our team and experience more.
Join Ecolab’s industry leading Healthcare team as an Account Executive in the Northwest Region. Our goal is to provide healthcare professionals with innovative infection prevention solutions that help increase efficiency, improve outcomes and help reduce the risk of Hospital Acquired Infections. You will interact with a variety of clinical settings including operating rooms, interventional radiology, ultrasound, cardiac catheterization labs and ambulatory surgical centers.
What’s in it For You:
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
- Carve out a long term, advanced career path in sales and service, corporate accounts, or management
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will plan your own schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive sales
What You Will Do:
- Introduce new product offerings to existing customers and prospect / cold call / network to obtain new business
- Manage customer base and build relationships through professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Partner with customers to implement best practices to fight hospital-acquired infections
- Provide outstanding customer service, educate customers on ways to improve their patient outcomes and be relied upon as an Infection Prevention Specialist
- Apply mechanical aptitude to install/repair dispensing systems & related equipment
- Demonstrate the use/application of our products in customer facilities
- Be the resource to help Environmental Services departments with their day to day challenges
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous Business to Business (B2B) sales experience
- A valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Flexibility for overnight travel as needed
- Proven previous experience as a high performing sales person (healthcare or medical sales preferred)
- Demonstrated relationship management & consultative selling aptitude
- Customer service skills with the ability to problem solve and devise customer solutions
- Self-motivated with effective organizational/time management skills
- Ability to target accounts and achieve results through an action plan
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
About Ecolab Healthcare:
Discover the combined impact of cutting-edge technology, real-time information, personally delivered service and best-practice training. Ecolab Healthcare delivers infection prevention solutions to ensure healthy environments for patients and healthcare providers. We provide solutions from hand and skin hygiene to patient and operating room environmental hygiene, leading to improved outcomes, operating efficiencies and increased patient satisfaction.
For Colorado locations only.
Annual or Hourly Compensation Range:
Total compensation range is $92300 – $138400 which includes base salary plus commission. This position is also eligible for performance-based based compensation, per plan terms.
Annual or Hourly Compensation Range is based on full-time 40 hours per week. Ecolab in good faith anticipates it will pay within the posted range. Many factors are taken into consideration when determining the compensation for a potential new employee such as education, training, experience, work location, travel (if required), etc.
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click Here to see our benefits. If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.